Monday 21 December 2009

living a life of unrealistic expectations...

Expectations, I want stop expecting things,I believe this is in the way of real happiness.How do I stop expecting? Will I ever be able to stop expecting? I have become so afraid of life,this life is so unpredictable,we don't know what is next. I used to be excited about living,now I just feel nervous and worried about what is next?
I don't let go anymore and have become concerned about my future and my well being. I want to let go,I want to stop expecting good things,they may never come. I hate reality but have no choice but to live in it I'm afraid that one day perhaps I will not be able to cope with it.
I wonder where all this fear has come? clearly from shaytan, but its new fear its fear that I have never experienced before, its new.
Its fear from living and fear from dieing, how that makes any sense I don't know!

No comments:

Post a Comment