Monday 26 April 2010

Old friends..

Its been a while since I last blogged,even though I have so much going on in my mind and much to write about. For some reason too lazy just to sign in and type up a new post.
I bumped into a friend today ,well she used to be my friend and it was I who ended our friendship. Interesting enough I don't miss her, but get strange feelings when I do see her. I love her for the sake of Allah,that is what keeps us on a polite note.
You know people will never change, she still makes the same comments and I still feel the same around her. I don't understand what it is about her that makes me feel nervouse. Her personality is of one that I find overwhelming, If I don't agree with her on something, our relationship turns upside down.
I'm very sentimental, so the moment I saw her all these old feelings started to resurface. Than memorys started to turn up out of now where,like they are haunting me . I remember all the times she used to say 'Mahdi is coming this year,we should prepare for his coming' ...'Dajjal is coming this year, all the signs have come out..' each year she was wrong. Also the times when she used to say to me how she saw dreams about me,how I should be careful, how Allah is warning me ...I found her incredibly stressful,I don't think she ever purposfully did it, but she always knew how to make me feel guilty for everything.
We used to be close and regulary visit each other, now that she is not around,life feels different.I thought I would feel lost with out her, but I don't, I feel so free with out her.

No comments:

Post a Comment